Who We Are
Last revised: August 28, 2023
This Privacy Notice details how Cemantica Consulting Ltd. ("us", "we", "our" or "Company") collects, uses, processes and discloses information of users of our website (each, "you" or "User") collected through our website at https://www.cemantica.com/ (the "Website").
The details of the Company are as follows:
Cemantica Consulting Ltd.
MIXER Campus Raanana, 1st floor
By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this notice. Unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Notice, terms used in this Privacy Notice have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions https://www.cemantica.com/eula
We may revise this notice from time to time, in our sole discretion, and the most current version will take effect as of the date posted on our Website (as reflected in the "Last Revised" heading). We encourage you to visit this page regularly for any changes.
We may collect personal information about you as follows ("Personal Information"):
- Voluntary Information: We may collect information that you provide us voluntarily such as your full name, email address, phone number, country and company’s name. For instance, when you communicate with us via the “Contact us” or “Book a Demo” options on the Website, request a “Free Trial”, download a pdf via our “Resources” pages, or when you submit an application for a position on our "Careers" pages. In those cases, we will use such information to contact you in connection with your submission to us.
- Device Information: We may collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you. Such information may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- User Activity. Information regarding User's activity on the Website such as the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages.
The Company processes Personal Information based on the following legal basis: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party, being those purposes specified below.
How we use the information
- To provide, and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support and to respond to inquiries and requests from our Users
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To provide you with news, special offers and information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Website and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on users’ devices to monitor how users interact with websites and other online services. Cookies can be used to identify your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific web pages through which you click.
Most web browsers allow you to erase cookies on your computer, block Cookies from your computer, or notify you when a Cookie is stored on your computer. If you choose to disable or otherwise block certain Cookies, you may be unable to use, or experience decreased functionality with, parts of the Website.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of the Website. This third party service collects and shares information about your use of the Website in accordance with the following terms.
You can opt-out of this tracking technology here.
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with the following recipients:
- our third party service providers engaged in providing services in connection with our Website or Services
- our third-party services for payment processing
- our subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- auditors or advisers of our business processes, and
- any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may share Personal Information with our recipients for any of the following purposes: (i) storing or processing Personal Information on our behalf (e.g., cloud computing service providers); (ii) assisting us with our business operations (e.g., issuing credit cards and processing transactions); and (iii) performing research, technical diagnostics, personalization and analytics that will enable us to improve the Website.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Website if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to other countries than the country in which the information was collected.
Adhering to the latest international privacy and security standards, we process and store data on Microsoft Azure data centers, located in EU and the USA.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted)
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information)
- Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties), and
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Website.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting the "Contact us" page on our Website.
Let’s make this happen.
Bring your Customer Experience strategy to life with Cemantica
2024. Cemantica All rights reserved | Website by